The Lambs Club
(132 W. 44th St.) is offering both a special brunch and dinner for Mother’s Day on Sunday. Pink is the theme as they’ll be offering a huge selection of rosé wines (see below)
. Chef Geoffrey Zakarian will create special dishes for Mother’s Day that pair nicely with the selection of rosé , including an Egg White Frittata with Leeks and Green Asparagus for Brunch as well as a Grilled Striped Bass with Lemon Marmalade and Roasted Tomato and Spice Roasted Duck with Mango and Baby Onions for Dinner. 5% of the proceeds will go to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
For more information or to book reservations, please contact The Lambs Club at 212.997.5262.
Below are a few of the Rosé being offered for Mother’s Day at The Lambs Club.
· Comanderie de Peyrassol, Côtes de Provence 2010
· Chateau de Pampelonne Cotes de Provence, Provence 2010
· Hermann J. Wiemer, “Rose’ Cuvee,” Finger Lakes, NY 2010
· Domaine Ott, Château de Selle, Côtes de Provence 2009
· Ameztoi, Txakolina Getariako, “Rubentis,” Basque, Spain 2010
· Raventos I Blanc, Cava Brut Rosé, “L’Hereu de Nit” 2006
Leave a Reply